News Distribution Network - Data Engineer
- Extracting data for analysis of our partners to improve video and article matching
- Exploring and implementing algorithms to improve video-article pairings to reflect editorial preferences, learn from incorrect assignments, and meet contractual obligations.
- Assessing the statistical significance of results and identifying when errors in matching occur.
UberMedia - Data Engineer
- Analyzed data sets for relevant trends and potential to increase profit.
- Extrapolated application and audience association based on data collected from social media.
- Improved a machine learning bidding system by improving runtime and click accuracy.
Shell International E&P - Clinic Team Member
- Developed a machine learning algorithm to determine and suggest changes to achieve optimal drilling performance based on data collected in real time.
- Analyzed data collected from oil drills to determine relationships between drilling parameters.
- Drafting documentation of the algorithm for implementation on oilrigs.
Harvey Mudd College Engineering Department - Research Assistant
- Measured changes in skin surface area using optical profilometry data and MATLAB.
- Modeled diffusion across human skin using COMSOL and MATLAB.
- Worked with Johnson & Johnson to develop models comparing adolescent and adult skin.
Harvey Mudd College Chemistry Department - Research Assistant
- Prepared samples of fungi and corals, which were used to generate organic molecules.
- Discovered the structure of natural products through analytical methods including mass spectrometry, inferred spectrometry, and nuclear magnetic resonance.
National Congress of American Indians - National Student Intern
- Researched policies relating to small businesses and provided recommendations to NCAI staff.
- NAttended and summarized congressional hearings for the NCAI staff and tribal leaders.
- Contacted tribal leaders to alert them of funds for environmental and economic development.